LETTER TO LIFE - The Fight is Not Over


 29th September 2020

The Universe,

Planet Earth,

 

Dear life,

THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER

I don’t need to introduce myself because I’m sure you know who I am. I know you have no regard for me because you’ve beaten me up many times, and of course, you know all my failures and weaknesses. That’s fine.

There’s just something I’d like to call your attention to. And that is to tell you what you don’t know about me.

You see, the thing is… You got so used to me failing and falling that you didn’t take time to notice how much I have grown. You whooped my ass so bad a lot of times that you lost every form of respect for me. So, you despised me, you called me a nobody, you said we were no equal match so you took your attention off me thinking it’s all over. What you didn’t realize is that while you looked away, cheering the crowd and feeling proud, I was healing and putting myself together.

You thought my downfall was a bed of comfort, you thought it was over for me. What you didn’t know was that I had become tougher and stronger. You thought I would give up because of the pain and shame, you thought I care about people’s opinions, but you got it wrong. The hormones that make people give up isn’t in my body anymore. I starved them to death. Right now, it’s either I win or I win. I run with fresh blood now. I fear you no more.

Listen, I’m prepared for our next big fight. I know you may kick my ass again but it doesn’t matter. I’m going to keep fighting until I win. You may kick me out of the ring but as long as I know where the ring is, I’ll get back in.

My several encounters with you have made me wiser. I have discovered your weakness, is not a secret anymore. You’re a good fighter I admit but one of your major weaknesses is “tenacity.” You can’t stand people who don’t quit. You can’t stand seeing someone continue fighting with their scars and pain all over their body.

This is not a secret anymore, cos I’ve shared it with everyone. So, better start preparing for our next fight and this time, you better keep your eyes open. I’m going to attack you from every angle.

 

Yours,

Tobatalks  


Comments

  1. This is amazing , I love this. An not giving up yet , I will fighting until I win. Is either I win or I win .take it or live it , I will stand strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this is super helpful and beautiful..am charged Sir..thank you very much🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done sir
    It's either we win or win. No more failure...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POSITIVITY

RECUPERATE YOUR SELF-WORTH

KEEP MOVING! 5 Things to do when you're losing motivation.